Alpine Village is a family-owned business with eleven rustic cabins centrally-located in Lake City, Colorado, a gorgeous National Historic District nestled in the heart of the San Juan Mountains and surrounded by National Forests. Over half of our business comes from repeat visitors, who enjoy experiencing the history of the ‘Wild West’ while staying in our self-sufficient, fully-furnished cabins. Stay with us and see why folks return year after year! We have pet-friendly cabins and also welcome group bookings!
Alpine Village has onsite managers, Philip and Jennifer, who are available to assist you! They can suggest great things to see and do in town or the surrounding countryside, too. Otherwise, your privacy is respected and you are free to come and go as you wish.
Our cabins are centrally-located in Lake City, Colorado and within walking distance of the local shops, parks, restaurants, and nightlife. Our cabins are fully-furnished and equipped with kitchens, private baths and include a full-size refrigerator, microwave, stove, coffee maker, toaster, pots and pans, dishes, utensils, bed and bath linens as well as extra blankets and fans. We offer complimentary WiFi and DIRECTV as well as access to fire pits, grills, firewood, horseshoes, and bicycles! Activities like fishing, hiking, and Jeep/OHV trails are all found within minutes of us, too!
Other Things to Note:
- Office Hours: 8 AM- 10 PM (Staff are always available for emergencies!)
- Check-In: 1-10 PM (Late check-in can be arranged! Just let us know!)
- Quiet Hours: 10 PM – 7 AM. Please be respectful of other guests on site.
- Check-Out: 10 AM
- Free parking is available on the premises, as well as access to picnic tables, grills, fire pits, firewood, a fish cleaning station, and horseshoe pit.
- This is bear country. Please set trash out no later than 8 PM and keep all doors/windows secured at night.
- All cabins are non-smoking. Ashtrays are provided on picnic tables outside.
- Every cabin has a fire extinguisher, carbon monoxide detector, and smoke detector.
- Please be aware of the fire risk in this area and tend to all fires accordingly.
– Let us know if you’re bringing a pet and we’ll provide extra sheets for them! A $25 pet fee is required per reservation for up to 2 small or medium-sized dogs, or $50 for 1 large dog only (some exceptions can be made for an additional large dog). Service dogs are exempt from fees. They must be on a leash at all times when outside and cannot be tied up, put on a lead or left unattended in cabins or your vehicles. We provide poop bags and ask that you clean up after your dogs. A pet agreement must be signed at check-in.