Cabin 4 accommodates up to 5 guests. There are two rooms; one with a queen size bed and daybed and one with a full bed.
- Hot water
- Cable TV
- Bathroom with walk-in shower
- Bed linens, blankets, and pillows
- Fully equipped kitchen with
- Dishes and silverware
- Cooking basics
Other Things to Note:
- Free parking is available on the premises, as well as access to picnic tables, grills, fire pits, firewood, a fish cleaning station, and horseshoe pit.
- Check-In: 1-10 PM (Late check-in can be arranged! Just let us know!)
- Quiet Hours: 10 PM – 7 AM. Please be respectful of other guests on site.
- Check-Out: 10 AM
- There’s a $5 charge per night for each additional guest after 2, with a maximum of 5 guests allowed in this cabin.
- This is not a pet-friendly cabin. Pets are welcome in cabins 2, 3, 8, 9, 10, and 11.
- BE BEAR AWARE: Please set your trash out no later than 8 PM and keep all doors/windows secured at night.
- All cabins are non-smoking. Ashtrays are provided on picnic tables outside.
- Every cabin has a fire extinguisher, carbon monoxide detector, and smoke detector.
- Please be aware of the fire risk in this area and tend to all fires accordingly.